Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas is in the air + Freebie

It's been a little while since my last blog post-- the Christmas season is upon us and things are starting to get busy! Last week we were talking about sequence, so to tie it in with Christmas the kids wrote the sequence of how to wrap a Christmas present in their journals. They made a present out of ribbon & construction paper to go along with it, and I was pleasantly surprised that I only had to help one student tie the bow on the ribbon!


Tomorrow we are playing the Santa's Sleigh File Folder Games to practice short i words in English and words with za, ze, zi, zo, and zu in Spanish.  It is free on my TpT store, so you are welcome to grab a copy in English or Spanish!  If you get a chance to rate it that would be fantabulous :)  T minus 19 days till Christmas...


1 comments:

  1. Hi Linsay!

    I've just nominated you for a Leibster Award! Clink the link for my post about it: Leibster Awards

    Blessings,
    Becca
    First Grade in Foxwell Forest

    ReplyDelete