Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

News!! + A free e-book for burnt out teachers

Oh hello blog world... I'm embarrassed as I check back into the blog & realize I haven't posted for an ENTIRE year.  Oh dear.  There is a reason though, which is that my husband and I have been in the adoption process for about the last year.  We are adopting a newborn!!  So this past year has been incredibly busy with trips to visit our agency, paperwork, paperwork, and more paperwork.  We are now in the approved and waiting stage, so depending on when we get a placement, I may or may not be busy taking care of a baby in 2015.  Here is one of the fun photos my very talented SIL took :)

I also just got back from visiting my sis in Denver to surprise her for her engagement-- YAY!!  So needless to say, I spent countless hours at the airport traveling there & back.  In that time, I was able to finish up my e-book.  I have noticed that teacher burn out is everywhere, and sadly it is the really dedicated teachers that are ready to throw in the towel.  I have been thinking about this for awhile, and came up with 30 steps to teacher transformation.  If you are interested in receiving a copy of this e-book, send me an email at linsayhumphrey@yahoo.com and I will send you a link to download it.  The only thing I ask is that you try it out, and when you have completed the 30 steps, you email me to share your honest feedback.  It all sounds great in my head, but I need some people to test it out for me & would love for you to let me know your thoughts!


Also, how is it almost 2015?!  I hope you have a great New Year's with your family & friends :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment