Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Starfall Writing Journals

I just received my Starfall writing journals in the mail.  I love these journals for the beginning of the year for my firsties because the lines help them to practice their handwriting.  I have found that my kiddos have had trouble using regular journals at the beginning of the year, which is why I started ordering these.  There is also a big space for them to draw a picture, and you can get them for as little as 79 cents each!



Here is the link to purchase them:

http://order.starfall.org/k/shop2/productDetail.html?rp=teacher&item=NM601&_pid=UBtQFNCLwqIAASfUFEA&_c=0

I have been stocking up on items for my classroom like crazy.  August 27th is right around the corner... ready or not here it comes!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment