Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Olympians

I have had fun doing lots of the activities from my {free} Olympic theme pack in Spanish with my kiddos this week.  I'm sad that the Olympics don't happen every year because I want to use these activities again next year!  {Oh, and because I love the gymnastics}  Anyway, here is the Olympian my kids made using a glyph.  I thought it turned out way cute!


The kids also got WAY into the Gold Medal scavenger hunt.  I thought they might be disappointed that the gold medal at the end was only printed on paper, but they weren't.  They were just so proud and excited to have found it!  I really am loving my group of kids this year;  they are so sweet & eager to learn.  Have you done any new activities this year that you have loved?

0 comments:

Post a Comment