Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gig 'em & WHOOP! {Sale}

I am so proud of my Aggies for winning against the #1 team Alabama yesterday!  I had planned on working on items for my TpT store during the game, but that didn't happen because I was too busy yelling, screaming, and running around the living room.  In honor of the incredible Aggie victory, I have decided to throw a sale in my TpT store.  This would be a great time to purchase some items!  If you would like to celebrate the Aggie win, feel free to use the photo below to host a sale in your store as well.  Thanks and Gig 'em friends :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE everything you make... especially the (oh so helpful!) Spanish language stuff! So hard to find resources (cute ones!) in Spanish... thank you for all your hard work! =)

    -Karla
    @ TheSpanglishClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karla! It is great to get encouragement from fellow bloggers :) Your blog is on my blogroll & I look forward to seeing your posts!

      Delete