Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

All about the teacher book

I just returned from my beach vacation to South Carolina and it was GLoRioUs!!  My husband and I enjoyed relaxing on the beach and eating lots of yummy food.  Summer definitely has its perks =)

Today I have been working on updating my "Todo Sobre Sra. Humphrey" book.  I type up the pages (making sure to include lots of pictures!) and put them in a small binder.  I read the book to my students on the first day of school, and then leave it out for them to read when they have time throughout the school year.  Last year, one of my students told me my own life story because he had memorized the book.  SO cute =).

I am also starting to make my list of things I need for the start of the school year.  I plan on using a few pinterest ideas, so I am including those items on my shopping list.  What do you put on your list for beginning of school shopping?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog through I teach dual language.
    I am a Spanish teacher that teaches 1st-2nd grade in a bilingual classroom.
    I have been thinking of using daily five with my kids next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I also found your blog through I Teach Dual Language. Come over to my blog. I have some Daily 5 goodies in Spanish and English :)

    Judy

    ♥Teaching Little Apples♥

    ReplyDelete