Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daily Five Bookmarks in Spanish

I started doing the Daily Five (Los Cinco Diario) in my classroom last year.  I like the concept, but I decided to modify for my first graders this year to help them to be more on task and focused.  I saw this idea on pinterest for Daily Five Bookmarks:

Bookmarks in English (Where I got the idea!)

So I decided to use the same concept, but only add three options per bookmark.  I am going to do a 10-15 minute rotation per day, and have the students complete each activity on the bookmark in order.  This will hopefully help them to not continue to do the same activity over and over and will help them to be more productive during the Daily Five time.  If you are interested in getting a copy of the bookmarks in Spanish, email me at linsayhumphrey@yahoo.com and I will be happy to send them!  Google Docs is not letting me upload the file because it is too big =(.   Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this out this coming year with my chickadees!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment