Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Math Center Miracles

Organization is miraculous!  I finally feel like I have found a system to organize my math centers that really works for me in my classroom.  I use 16 bags based on the color coded acronym M.A.T.H.  This system allows me to do guided math groups while my students are engaged in centers, and is really not difficult to keep up with.  I leave many of the activities in the bags all year long, and switch some out every now and then based on the unit we are doing.  The kids LOVE math centers, and I do too.  I give them a choice of centers, but keep them accountable to do a different center each day  {I learned this the hard way after some students did the same center every.single.day }  I could go on and on, but in the interest of time, you can check it out for yourself here.  I have this pack available in both English & Spanish on my TpT store.  How have math centers been going for you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment